Follow the show:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | RSS
At LevelUp Co., we’re often leaned on to write content on behalf of our clients. Whether you’re a new coach or you’ve been in the industry for a while, you already know that writing is a necessary part of marketing your business. Social media captions, email sequences, and media pitches each require specific skillsets to convey your message from a place of strength and value.
Deciding to write your own content versus bringing on a marketing team to do it is up to you. But regardless of the route you choose to take, there are a few keys we want you to keep in mind to make sure you’re writing content that connects.
In this episode, we’re talking about the importance of:
- Writing what’s on your heart
- Giving value over trying to convert
- Storytelling and leaning into specifics
- Trusting yourself to be the credible authority in your field
- Remembering the know, like, trust journey
- Understanding the difference between content writing and copywriting
- When to use a CTA and when you might not want to (gasp)
Listen in on our conversation to get simple, effective takeaways that’ll help you hone your writing skills and build your community.
Connect with us
- LevelUp Co website: Levelupco.net
- LevelUp Co. Facebook page: Facebook.com/levelupcovea
- Connect with us on Instagram: Instagram.com/levelupcoteam
- Reach out to us via email: Levelupcoteam@gmail.com