Follow the show:
At LevelUp Co., we’re often leaned on to write content on behalf of our clients. Whether you’re a new coach or you’ve been in the industry for a while, you already know that writing is a necessary part of marketing your business. Social media captions, email sequences, and media pitches each require specific skillsets to convey your message from a place of strength and value.
Deciding to write your own content versus bringing on a marketing team to do it is up to you. But regardless of the route you choose to take, there are a few keys we want you to keep in mind to make sure you’re writing content that connects.
In this episode, we’re talking about the importance of:
- Writing what’s on your heart
- Giving value over trying to convert
- Storytelling and leaning into specifics
- Trusting yourself to be the credible authority in your field
- Remembering the know, like, trust journey
- Understanding the difference between content writing and copywriting
- When to use a CTA and when you might not want to (gasp)
Listen in on our conversation to get simple, effective takeaways that’ll help you hone your writing skills and build your community.